Monday 22 June 2009

And the winner is.... Julie Cannon!


Congratulations to Julie Cannon who has won a fabulous Monnalisa bag from our recent competition held through our newsletter.

"Childrensalon offer 1st class customer service & they have a fantastic range of beautiful products, the best online childrens website i have ever used!"

Julie's comment about Childrensalon was picked at random from a wonderful selection of entries. We thoroughly enjoyed reading all of them and would like to thank everyone who entered! Watch out for more prize giving competitions that will be coming shortly to our newsletter readers.

-------------------

Here's a selection of various other entries we received:

"What i love about Childrensalon is the amazing selection of clothing from a variety of designers, i love looking through the wonderful website that is fantastically set out, its fabulous, a real treat."
- Jennifer Wall

"Hi
One of the best things about your site is, that it is so easy to use.
All the good brands that you have, a speciale Roberto Cavalli. ( i just love it )
I am also very happy for the currency exchange, it make it so much easier to shop on the site.
When ever i had a problem or question your employee has been very helpfull and polite on the phone.
That was some of the god things about your site.
Thanks"
- Sandra Blokgaard, Denmark

"I like best the unbelievable range of labels that turn children into princes and princesses at prices that are affordable in todays economy"
- Jane Brook

"Good Morning,
I like almost everything ….
Starting from the way you display the item in your site, the easy way of checking out, the fast shipping, unique style and items …. ect
Where ever I shop in my city I always go back and pick the things I saw in your site for my kids"
- Elaf AL - Tattan

"Children's salon is the best place to shop for kids clothes as the choice of clothes and the service is unbeatable."
- Maria Hicks

"My name is Rosana Mor, I'm from Spain and I live in a small town.
I must to tell that Childrensalon is not only the best shop online , is the best boutique for childrens in all categories, is better than any store in my city, and you can shop all the days if you want."
- Rosana Mor

"I love Childrensalin because you always satisfy my children elegant fashion style."
- Kher-Sing ONG

"i love everyting you have,,,yes all"
- Maria Welsh

"My Favourite web site for children clothes. :) "
- Hanan Nasralla, Qatar

"What I like best about Childrensalon is your website and how easy it is to navigate. Of course I also like the sales and the options in regards to the available designers. The service is good. Shipping is prompt."
- Glenda Morales, Canada


"Classical simplicity with sophistication, never get out of style"
- Kamini

"I like to shop at Childrensalon because it provides varieties of brands and reasonable price, including international shipping service."
- Donna Lee

No comments: